Chef de Partie
Reporting to: Head Chef/Sous-ChefResponsible for:
Managing the day to day operation of a Section according to Company Guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities Summary
- Understands and upheld all company standards
- Assume responsibility and smooth running of the section
- Use all Company systems and procedures to ensure shift are run smoothly
- Produce food to the highest standards and nothing less
- Check all food in section before service and report of any shortages or poor quality
- Ensure team work with other members of staffs
- Follow the Roux recipe Guideline
- Be able to judge ability of lower member of staff and train
- Ensure all Training needs and directives from Senior Managers are carried out
- Ensures other team members working in the section are used to their full potential and are encouraged to do several things at the same time
- Report to Head Chef for orderings
- Report any shortages or poor quality of product on delivery
- Ensure good rotation of stock
- Carries out any requests (or ensures their completion through the team) from senior management with the professionalism expected and within the time required
- Ensure all food items are presented, prepared and served to Chez Roux/Head chef expectation
- Check production left by other and report to head chef if necessary
- Maintains high cleanliness standards
- Ensure all production is properly labelled and stored
- Ensures strict adherence to all Health and Safety Issues and other relevant Legal legislation and requirements
- Ensure relevant uniforms and appearance is kept to a high standard
- Inform the Head chef responsible for the repair and maintenance of all necessary equipment
- Position offered is dependent on previous working experiences.
THE GENERAL MANAGER OR CONSULTANCY MAY ASSIGN DUTIES NOT SPECIFIED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Applicants must have a good level of English both spoken and understanding.
Previous experience within hotel/restaurant industry is essential.
All applications must be in English.
A recent photograph along with your CV would be greatly appreciated.
General Hotel cleaning, stripping the beds, making up beds, hoovering & dusting, cleaning of bathrooms, replenishing tea and coffee tray.
- Previous experience in a three or four star hotel essential. Uniform and meals on duty provided.
- Three to five days from seven.
- Turn-down shifts. Evening work. Experience preferred and must be able to converse in and read English fluently; also be of a friendly and pleasant disposition.
The duties would involve turning down rooms, general tidying. We are looking for candidates with great communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to show initiative.
- Housekeeping, Cleaner: 1 year
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocpool Reserve is always on the look out for motivated individuals with a keen eye for detail who would like to be part of a like minded team, so please feel free to send in your C.V.