Job Description Summary
- Managing and leading a team of staff, and or night team with a hands on approach
- Ensuring all areas of the hotel run smoothly in a professional and friendly manner for guests to enjoy
- Dealing with customers, including complaint handling
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Scheduling your staff rota
- Liaising with other departments
- Manage and complete all Duty Management duties and tasks for the smooth running of the business
- Having a positive impact on guests
- "You're the face of the hotel. You set the tone for guests while they stay there."
- Have a flair for communication and leadership
- Good communication skills, particularly with guests and co-workers
- Diplomacy and communication skills to handle any emergencies in a level-headed manner
- The ability to multitask and manage your time
- No fear of decision-making
- Management or Hotel supervisory experience in 4/5 Star Hotel: 1 year minimum
- Hospitality: 2 years
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants must have a good level of English both spoken and understanding.
Previous experience within hotel/restaurant industry is essential.
All applications must be in English.
A recent photograph along with your CV would be greatly appreciated.
General Hotel cleaning, stripping the beds, making up beds, hoovering & dusting, cleaning of bathrooms, replenishing tea and coffee tray.
- Previous experience in a three or four star hotel essential. Uniform and meals on duty provided.
- Three to five days from seven.
- Turn-down shifts. Evening work. Experience preferred and must be able to converse in and read English fluently; also be of a friendly and pleasant disposition.
The duties would involve turning down rooms, general tidying. We are looking for candidates with great communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to show initiative.
- Housekeeping, Cleaner: 1 year
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocpool Reserve is always on the look out for motivated individuals with a keen eye for detail who would like to be part of a like minded team, so please feel free to send in your C.V.